- SECURITY AGAINST MODERN THREATS – A contemporary journey pockets, the Lewis N. Clark anti-theft hidden belt pockets is made with RFID-blocking expertise, defending you towards digital pickpocketing and id theft
- BUILT TO LAST – With robust rip-stop nylon and a self-repairing zipper, it makes for an ultra-light but safe answer to maintain your valuables safely hidden
- UNDERCOVER SAFETY – The ultra-slim design helps hold a low profile beneath your garments, and secures your belongings from potential thieves
- TRAVELDRY TECHNOLOGY – The particular TravelDry cloth wicks away moisture in addition to resists odors, mildew, and shrinking, holding you comfy whereas on the transfer
- IDEAL FOR THE ESSENTIALS – Matches IDs, bank cards, foreign money, cash, and different small requirements
Should you’re on the lookout for a slim, light-weight model of a standard pockets that may be simply hid, and blocks RFID alerts, this hidden journey pockets is a good choice.
With two belt loops, you may connect both the brown or black loop to your belt in order that it blends in, after which tuck the pockets inside your pants so thieves aren’t capable of simply snatch it. You may put on it on the facet of your hip, alongside your thigh, or wherever it feels most comfy.
Constructed of light-weight nylon materials, it feels easy towards your pores and skin, and the anti-moisture TravelDry cloth helps stop you and your belongings from getting sweaty. Extra importantly, nevertheless, it protects you towards digital id theft and pickpocketing.
With a lining to particularly stop unauthorized scans of your bank cards and passport, the RFID-blocking materials will make sure that your private info gained’t be taken with out your information.
The three inside compartments hold you organized so you may pack your change, money, driver’s license, bank card, and many others. You should use it whether or not you’re touring abroad or going to the comfort retailer.
Maintain your valuables out of sight – and but nonetheless simply accessible to you – with the anti-theft belt pockets at present.